8752-1 Grange Dining Table & 6 C
Grange French farmhouse dining table &
Located at the Chestnut Hill store
View Item >



Consignment Terms

What are the consignment terms?

  • Minimum of a 90 day consignment period.
  • FCG pays the consignor 55% of the item's sale price. FCG's Commission for handling the sale is the remaining 45%.
  • At 30 days the price of the item will drop by 10% of the original sale price.
  • At 60 days the price will drop by 20% of the original sale price.
  • At 90 days the price will drop by 30% of the original sale price and the commission split will automatically change to 50%. 
  • At 120 days the initial consignment period will expire. For items to remain in the store after this point, a special agreement must be made between FCG and the consignor. 
  • Items without a formal extended agreement, must be picked-up or will become the property of FCG.
  • A buyer's premium of $4.99 is added to items priced under $45.00.  For items priced over $45.00 a buyer's premium of $9.99 is added to the sale price. 
  • Commission checks are issued for the prior month's sales on the 20th of each month.  Checks that are not picked up at the store are mailed at the end of each month. 
  • There is a $3.50 check writing fee that is deducted from each commission check.  
  • Consignors agree to participate in any FCG promotional sale events.  These events allow customers to buy items at the price of the next markdown date. 

To see the Steps in Consigning With Us, please click here.