August 12th & 13th marks the Massachusetts 2023 Tax-Free Holiday Weekend, but don’t wait until then to make sure you get the items you want!
Shop in-store and online all week long to find items you would like to purchase. The savings are a whopping 21.25% when you bundle the 6.25% sales tax with the 15% off sale!
Here’s how it works:
- Beginning on Saturday, August 5th through Sunday, August 13th, customers can take 15% off all merchandise in all stores and online.
- To also take advantage of Tax-Free Savings:
- For the best selection, shop early! Reserve your items by calling or visiting our stores and providing us with payment information. We will give you a pre-sale receipt and then securely process your sale on Saturday, August 12th.
- Schedule a delivery or plan to pick up your purchases on or after Saturday, August 12th (items cannot be removed from the store until the start of Tax-Free weekend).
- As per Massachusetts state guidelines, only items priced for less than $2,500 qualify for tax-free savings.
- Shop Online or In-Store during Tax-Free Weekend
- Our stores will be open on Saturday 8/12 from 10am-6pm & Sunday 8/13 from Noon-5pm for this special weekend event.
- Customers who want to buy and take home items prior to Tax-Free Weekend can still enjoy the 15% off sale, but it will not be tax-free.
- 15% Off offer ends Sunday, 8/13 at 11:59pm.